50 Years of Service and Going Strong!
Since 1964, Alabama Pediatric Dental Associates has focused on building the best possible practice and facilities to serve our ever growing patient family.
- 1964 - Dr. Charles Hall opens the practice.
- 1972 - Dr. Richard Cannon joins the practice. The practice name then became “Hall & Cannon, PA”.
- 1992 - Dr. Dean Brandon joins “Hall & Cannon, PA”.
- 1992 - The practice expands to Madison
- 1997 - Dr. Richard Butler joins the practice!
- 1998 - Dr. Todd Lackey joins the practice!
- 2000 - Dr. Paul Sproul joins the practice!
- 2000 - The practice is officially named Alabama Pediatric Dental Associates & Orthodontics.
- 2005 - Dr. Marc Masterson joins APDA!
- 2005 - APDA moves into the new Huntsville office building!
- 2007 - Dr. Kevin Tesseneer joins the APDA team!
- 2009 - APDA moves into the new Madison office building!
- 2010 - APDA expands to Decatur
- 2011 - Rex the Rocket joins the APDA team!
- 2014 - Dr. Moss joins APDA
- 2015 - Hampton Cove office opens!